If you have not logged in to Web Branch since your last eStatement, please follow the instructions below.
If you have already re-enrolled for Web Branch, please visit our home page to login here.
Important Information regarding Web Branch and Mobile Branch Access
Web Branch is changing April 16th, 2018. Please scroll down and take a few minutes to review our “10 Easy Step” User Guide before you login.
Our goal is to make this as simple as possible and hope you appreciate the necessary steps to effectively secure your account information.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call a Member Solutions Representative at 800-328-8051, option 5
or email us at email@example.com
Special Call Center hours on Monday, April 16, 2018 are 9 am to 7 pm.
For a printable version of the Web Branch Re-enrollment guide, click here.
New Web Branch Features!
- View all your accounts’ information on one page
- Customize your account dashboard
- Submit a loan application
- Request a Stop Payment
- View Account Summary
- View Account History
- View Pending Debit Card Authorizations
- View Check Clearing History
- Search Check Clearing by Number Inquiry
- Make Credit Card Inquiries and Payments
- View Pending ACH Items
- Calculate Loan Payoff
- View YTD Totals for dividends and interest
- Transfers funds within your accounts
- Set up Auto Transfer to loans and other accounts
- Make Withdrawals by check
- Request Loan Advance by Check
- eStatements are the quickest way to receive your statements
- Bill Pay is an efficient way to organize and pay your bills online
- e-Alerts will keep you informed about activity on your account through email or text messages.
- Opt-in and Opt-out of eStatements online
- Check Reorder allows you access to check ordering when it’s convenient for you
- Stop Pay on Check allows you to stop payment on a check or a range of checks up to 6 months
- Security Settings permits password reset and online password reset if you forget your login
- Secure email that allows you to discuss your account in detail.