Make the season bright
Borrow $500 to $2,500 for up to 12 months
Fly the grandparents out. Update your computer. Take a getaway. When you want your days to be merry and bright, our Holiday Loan shines.
Save time with eSign
Sign electronically any time, from anywhere, using your phone, laptop or computer. Use eSign for your Holiday and other MCCCU loans.
*Annual Percentage Rate effective 10/1/19, subject to change, is the lowest rate available for qualified buyers, and ineligible for Loyalty Discount. All loans subject to credit approval. Monthly payment per $1,000 borrowed at 5.99% APR for 12 months=$86.08.
Hassle-free holiday shopping
A few tips to help you keep your sanity while shopping.
- Don’t merely think about a budget: this year, write it down on paper or your phone. Besides gifts, include wrappings, decorations, travel and entertainment.
- Avoid the temptation of sales hype like Black Friday or Cyber Tuesday. Be prudent, and don’t blow your budget all at once.
- Trim your gift list: Really, do your co-workers, delivery people, or neighbors need gifts? And would a Secret Santa gift exchange work better if you have a big family?
Give yourself a gift; staying within your budget. You’ll feel better, which will help you relax and enjoy the holidays with your family and friends.
Mortgages for your situation
Our partner, Mortgage Center, can help finance your dream home.
Mortgage Center offers traditional, FHA, VA loans, and unique mortgage solutions that other lenders cannot, including:
- Zero down payment
- Condominium/loft loans
- Qualify with student debt
- Family Helper loans that allow a family member to help you qualify
Call 800.353.4449 or visit our Mortgage Center today to speak with a mortgage expert and begin your free pre‑approval.
Mortgage Center NMLS# 282701. Equal Housing Lender.
The theme for International Credit Union Day 2019, “Local Service. Global Reach,” expresses that while there are credit unions all over the world, each focuses on serving its local community.
At Motor City Co-op Credit Union, being here for our friends and neighbors has always been a core value. Already this year, our employees have volunteered over 530 hours at soup kitchens, animal shelters, community festivals, and local schools. We also support many organizations and charities with donations totaling over $25,000 annually.
I know that no matter what part of the globe they are in or who they serve, the world’s credit unions join MCCCU in being proud to give back to their communities.
STEVEN P. ANDREWS
More reasons to love being a member of MCCCU
Your MCCCU membership is about the trust and care of community. That’s why your membership saves you money through exclusive member-only offers through our trusted partners. Love My Credit Union Rewards program has saved members have saved over $2 billion with offers like:
- $100 cash reward from Sprint With each new line you activate. Plus, existing customers earn $100 Annual Loyalty Cash Rewards, and 25% off select accessories in Sprint stores.
- Save up to $15 on TurboTax federal.
- Save on SimpliSafe, the #1 expert pick for home security.
- Save big with exclusive car and home insurance discounts from the TruStage Home & Auto Insurance Program.
Learn about these savings and more at LoveMyCreditUnion.org, then start enjoying credit union member benefits you never knew you had.
Local Service. Global Reach
International Credit Union Day
Thursday, October 17
Every one of the world’s 56,000 credit union is local. Wherever they are, they share the global concept of serving their communities by providing greater value, and in many cases, are the only source of vital financial services.
On October 17, 2019, MCCCU will join the world’s credit unions in celebrating International Credit Union Day. Stop by any branch for refreshments, gifts, and to learn more about MCCCU’s commitment to our locality.
Motor City Consumers Cooperative Annual Meeting
The Annual Meeting of the Motor City Consumers Cooperative, Inc. will be held Monday, October 7, 2019, at 5 pm, on the lower level of our main branch at 37321 Garfield Road in Clinton Township.
Day before Thanksgiving
November 27 Lobby and
drive-thru open until 6 pm
November 28, 29
December 24 open 9 am-1 pm
New Year’s Eve
December 31 open 9 am-1 pm
New Year’s Day
January 1, 2020