Any Michigan resident is eligible to join Motor City Co-op Credit Union. Enjoy these membership benefits and more:
• Convenient access to your money with 30,000 ATMs and 5,000+ Shared Branches
• Lower rates on loans and credit cards with little to no fees
• Quick and easy online loan application process with ability to eSign documents
How do I join?
Step 1: Complete and print the Membership Account Card.
If you are applying for a loan & membership at the same time, your membership will be opened once your loan is approved.
Step 2: Bring the Membership Account Card to any of our branches.
What will I need to bring?
• Your completed Membership Account Card
• State of Michigan Driver’s License or State Identification Card
• $13 ($10 savings deposit and one-time $3 membership fee)
Call us at 800-328-8051, option 5 or message a Member Solutions Representative .
*To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What this means to you: when you open an account, we will ask your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents such as a credit report.